November 07, 2006

ANNOYING QUESTIONS


You have either landed here for the first time today…or you have been reading my crap since kingdom come. Whatever be the case, you probably wonder..

what kind of guy would write such crazy stuff.

I know you know. I know you know how incredibly annoying it is to be bombarded with these kinds of stupid questions every single day of your life. Because it happens. It happens to all of us. All of the time.

What? Where? Who? When? How?

Some questions don't have answers but are asked on a daily basis anyway. Some questions have easy answers but you hate answering it because the question itself is just dumb. Then there are those questions that don't even need an answer and so you question why the question was even asked in the first place.

Confused? atleast I think I am. I know i wanted to make a point here but i cant quite remember what it was.

2 comments:

Parul said...

u sure made ur point here...
n i culdnt agree more...
can relate to this one as there are loads of whys n whats facing me of late...
u missed out on one thing though...sometimes ppl dun answer bcos they dun want to face those qsns demselves, n even if no one qsns, dose qsns haunt 'em, n dey want to get rid of 'em cos dese qsns have no answers or d answers rnt to b told even to oneself in solitude...!

ok...am outa my mind! bear wid me... :)

KD13 said...

Glenn!

I'm already crazy enough!

And sleepy.

And I've got loads to do before I can sleep.

Yet here I am.

What am I doing? = commenting on this post.

Why? = Procrastination

How? = One finger typing cos my other hand is petting my cat

When? = It's 1.00 am here.

Where? = ..... Damn! this quedstion does not make sense. I refuse to answer. So there!