November 12, 2006

I dreamt last night that I met this girl who I went to kindergarten with, she terrorised me in my KG class. Those two sentences got very confusing. Damn. Anyway, I really hated that girl as a kid.

In my dream she adopted a baby from Dunkin' Donuts. It turned out to be a really bad baby, kind of like Problem Child. She was all mad about this baby, but I felt sorry for her and told her that it was a bad idea to get a baby at Dunkin' Donuts. I was kind of just like, "Shoulda just got a chocolate frosted donut. Can't go wrong there. They're not really known for their babies." I don't think I said that exact line, but that was the gist. I want to have dreams like normal people.

4 comments:

Parul said...

i wuld want dat for u too, had it been dat i dint read ur blog,but since i do, y not hav three of these kinds every nite n then produce 'em here???

KD13 said...

Are you even half as weird as your dreams?

I really really want to know.

KD13 said...

Where are you?
You've been MIA for so long now :(

glenn said...

parul : LOL. you sound like my mom, always wants me to have dreams for myself.

Karen : what good will it do knowing if Iam ?

I've just been tied down with work, not had a chance to post