July 09, 2006

And then you go to get out of bed and suddenly it feels as if, overnight, your lower back was used as a trampoline for the Fat Olympics. Body pain sucks. Whether it's a tooth-ache, headache, stomach-ache, legs, arms, elbows (okay, who really complains about elbow aches?) hands, fingers, neck, and of course -- the back.

To make matters worse there was 50 cent playing just as I switched on the Radio this morning. When I was a kid, my father always told me not to mumble when I speak. "Speak clearly and concisely," he would say. "Make sure the person with whom you are conversing can clearly understand you."

50centFor this reason is very annoying to me. First of all, he mumbles when he raps. I can't understand a fucking thing he is saying, with the exception of bits and pieces of his asinine choruses: "You can find me in the club..." And then he loses me. What the fuck was he trying to say? There are a lot of dumbasses in a club. So what?

On one of his other joints, the only thing I can make out is something about a candy shop. That's it. Quit fucking mumbling, jackass!

The other thing that absolutely grates on my nerves when I hear a 50 Cent song is the fact that he can't decide whether to rap or to sing. Make up your freaking mind! Whenever 50 Cent comes on the radio, I feel like taking a sledgehammer to it. For my own sanity, I change the channel.

I've been too busy to post posts... What's up with that? You're not too busy, you just don't know what to write about. Seriously, if you were too busy, guess what, you wouldn't be writing a fucking post about how busy you were because you'd be busy getting busy with whatever busy business is in making your life so busy.

With that -- I've been real busy lately.

But not blogger busy in that I'm really not busy, just out of things to write about. I'm busy busy as in these last five minutes have been my only down time for the past, I dunno, couple of days.


Posted by Glenn Antao

2 comments:

Sarah said...

The beats to most RNB songs are good and that's as far as it'll go.

As for body pains, I have nothing to say about that except a woman goes through worse!

Oh well, everyone goes throught the phenomenal stage of not knowing what the hell they want to talk about. You put it really well though.

Have a good week!

Cuckud said...

i agree wid sarah...xcept bout rap songs...i m more of da desi kind and my english music taste is really limited...oopz noone asked me but den who cares shooo....lolzz..
P.S - da bizi para waz lame but i still end up laughin...:)