July 10, 2006

One of my friends password protected her site and lost access to it. Now that got me thinking-- what if we could password protect our lives.

Not our internet lives, but our real real lives.

"Hey Glenn, I'm gonna need those Designs for the GCC when you get a chance, boss wants to see them-- hello? Glenn? Why aren't you looking at me? Hello?"

"Nah man, Glenn's password protected his conversations so in order to talk to him you need the password."

"But I don't know the password."

"That's because Glenn thinks you're an annoying asshole."

Man, life would be great.

"Hey Glenn, did you clean up your bedroom? Glenn? Are you there? Tell me you password protected the phone as well? “Yeah Mom!!”

If and when I get married I’d have my wife scream … Hello? Asshole? You're gonna have to tell me the password or else I'm not having sex with you tonight."

Okay, so maybe some things would need to be worked out. But it could be so cool.

Lets have the creativity contest.. “May the best password protected Person win” comment on what you guys think could be best.. password protected… the best entry shall be awarded !!


1 comment:

Parul said...

no comments so far...
guess everybody got scared of the contest...
so in a way, u've password protected your blog,eh?