July 18, 2006

How much of a moron do you have to be to get locked out of your own mail-box twice in one day? I changed my password today cos the old one was too simple.. by the time I signed in with the new I didn’t remember the changes.. thought hard and presto.. so I changed it to a more simpler one and now guess what.. I forgot the second one too !!

Sometimes, just when you think you're finally getting smarter, you do something incredibly stupid. Twice. In a four hour time span.

Stupid passwords. I hate passwords. passwords are the one thing you have to remember every single day of your life. They suck. Especially when you forget them because then you look like an idiot tapping your keyboard and filling forms and your buddies quietly think to themselves like-- wait, didn't we just see him filling the same forms two hours ago? Man, he really is a fucking idiot.

No comments: