July 11, 2006

Where the hell is computerization?


They say today’s life is computerized. Everything has been influenced by computers. I say “definitely no!”

For example, today morning I could not find my socks. If our lives were really influenced by computers…shouldn’t I be capable of pressing Control+F and find my pair of socks? Or for that matter… my cactus plant? Been looking for it all week. Cant remember where I’d last seen it.

Getting back to computers, umpteen times I would say something to people around me and immediately realize that in life there in no going back. That is to say, there is no Control+Z.

How much I wish there were a Control+Z in real life. So many issues could be sorted out. Like this friend of mine who when at a restaurant with his girl-friend, instead of saying: “A, you look hot today” said “M, you look hot today” … It was a small mistake. but the moment the words left his mouth hell broke loose.

My friend “R-Rose” would be so glad if the Control+Z really worked.


Or if you found a pretty girl sitting a little far away from you, you can just do a Control+C … Control+X would be smarter and then a Control+V to the seat next to you.

If our real lives were really as computerized, we could’ve just pressed F5 and refreshed ourselves in the evenings and rushed to parties. And when it was time for office, leave the disc….press F5, refresh yourself and be in office. But alas, that is not to be. And we are forced to make choices. Disc? Or office? If only a Control+A worked here! .

You are probably wondering why you reading this crappy Blog. Easy…try pressing Alt+F4.

1 comment:

Cuckud said...

ur post is supposed to b a great one but rite now i m too pissed to enjoy it...got a few issues to sort...:S later...