August 26, 2006

On Thursday (it’s the weekend in this part of the world) I finally decided to call it a night after a marathon run with programming and scripts. I completely lost track of time and before I knew it, the time showed 2:00 am. I get real grumpy and irritated after a long run with programming language. And like always every thing that has even the slightest chance of getting me irritated finds its way to me at moments like these. So before anything could make me frown I decided to shower and just crash out.

I got this nice bright fluorescent yellow towel. but it’s not very good at "absorbing water" or "drying me off". That's sort of like having a car that's not good at "going" or a watch that's not good at "keeping time". If the upper part of my leg is damp and I start drying myself, the bottom half of my leg will soon be soaked. This towel just moves the water. Is it really that hard to make good towels? Stupid sweatshops.

So I go to bed hoping to catch some sleep, with scripts and parameters and coordinates still running in my mind. About 3:00am Im still dazed & confused and I wake up to a cop speaking on his... what is it, a bullhorn? Whatever it is in their car that makes their voices louder. Why can't I think of the word? Let's call it the voice loudener. So he's on the voice loudener saying, "Step away from the car. Put your hands where I can see them. Where I can see them!!!"

Luckily I don't have one of those little kid beds in the shape of a car, because I could have been mighty confused in my middle of the night REM mode. I don't know what happened with the cop and the guy. I hope it worked out for the both of them.

and then about 4:30am i wake up, and hear my neighbor (the one who plays those love songs) screaming in her balcony. it's 4;30 in the morn, why is she screaming? so i'm like, "oh no! someone is murdering my neighbor!" so I run out to my balcony and she goes, "i'm sorry... sorry." she was sorry for waking everyone up. there was a mouse that she freaked out about. the way she was yelling, you would think that this mouse was carrying a gun or something. You did a fine job Mr. Mouse. Next time just make sure she jumps.

After that I haven’t had a wink of sleep..!! and I’m still grumpy.

3 comments:

Parul said...

i used to love coding at one point of time..i cant quite remember when or what exactly it was dat i liked abt it...
it all seems a mumbo jumbo now!
LOL!

a gud one...

P.S. Doesnt ur neighbour blog???
it'll b interesting to read her posts... ;)

KD13 said...

Coding... huh... the only codes I've ever come across are in mystery books :)

As for your neighbour, I have to second what c_c said above. I'd love to read her blog and find out why she plays all those love songs all night long, but even more interesting would be to read her comments on you. :D

glenn said...

@ C_C
@ Karen13

Theres nothing i know about her. its safer this way !!