September 25, 2006

Anybody out there really like pepper ?

So I got home from work this evening and decided to cook me up some Cheesy Macaroni Chili. I have made chili about five times since I've had it, so I pretty much know the recipe. Once I added in everything, I get to the spices. I grab the ground pepper and the chili powder. Two teaspoons of chili powder and a quarter teaspoon of pepper. So I take the chili powder and put in two teaspoons. Then I grab the pepper and realize it's the chili powder. I just put two teaspoons of ****in' pepper in my chili. I will know how it tastes in nine to eleven hours.

Anyway, if you really like pepper, party at my house.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

yaayz!! Pepper partttyy!!
hahhaha...I make a pretty spicy salsa dip too

Parul said...

how did the damn thing taste finally?
not dat its ne point asking, but still... on n optimistic note...was it gud???

glenn said...

Sarah : next time i have a bag full'a nacho's i know who to catch.

C_C : I didnt eat it. fed the birds that make all that noise perched on my AC. theres no sign of the birds since.