September 05, 2006

The One Where I Lose An Entire Post And Then Bitch About It

Man, I hate this stupid 'publish post' button. I really do. I really really hate the damn thing so much that hate stopped being just another word and transformed into this creature that lives inside me and decides to come out every time something horrible happens to me so it can just smile and wave the finger.

I just wrote this whole long awesome post and then published it and then went to view it and it was gone. Yes, the asshole that I am decided to view the blog without properly republishing, thus losing all of the post.

And I'm not typing the entire thing again because this computer would wind up with a hole in it by the end of tonight. Is there some kind of support group for bloggers that lose posts after spending a stupid amount of time thinking them up and typing them down?

Because if there is, then sign me up.

I need a hug.

3 comments:

KD13 said...

*hug*

I'm usually a contrary person but this time you have my sympathy. It's one of the most miserable feelings on earth to feel that somehting you took so much time to create died unseen n unappreciated.

having said that... did you try the 'recover post' button. I've lost loads of emails etc. but till date haven't lost a single post cos of that button. [:D]

glenn said...

*hug* ??

LOL ! i dont really need a hug ! just a figure of speech.

Don't look like you ever been to any kinda rehab !!

KD13 said...

well in case u hadn't noticed *hug* isn't a real hug either... LOL. I just thought the figure of speech deserved it.

As for rehab... life's to short to waste it.