September 23, 2006

Nothing Changes

My posts have suffered over the past weeks. I haven’t had the time to write. Im so lost in my routine, I don't see that I've progressed all that much. I still struggle with everyday life, am broken down by the seemingly simple and get frustrated at that which does not matter. I have ascended no higher plain, accomplished no lofty goal, finalized nothing. The older I get, it seems, the more aware I become of how little I advance as an adult. My circumstances differ every day, but the obstacles I face and the arguments I have seem to be one and the same, just turned to a different facet so that they look new, but only until you take a step back.. and everythings the same !! Nothing Changes !!

2 comments:

glenn said...

hehe. LOL. No my birthdays just over a coupla weeks back !!

Parul said...

sounds familiar...
dun think so much...dat helps... :)