September 19, 2006

BAD DREAM.

I've not had dreams in a very long time. Maybe i just sleep too well. Last night however i had a wierd dream. In my dream..

I had just finished with dinner and was at my favourite part of the meal. Pudding!! I was about to eat some pudding when I'm not sure how I knew, but I could tell the pudding was quite unhappy about being eaten. I get up from the table to get myself a spoon. But before i get back some cosmic rays or something hit the pudding and it becomes a pudding monster. When i got back to the dining table the pudding monster shouted "I'M PUDDING YOU TO DEATH" (yes even my dreams are filled with bad puns) and then it jumped on me. Why can't I have dreams about flying like everybody else?

2 comments:

Parul said...

how do u manage to have such dreams???
LOL!!!
:D

Anonymous said...

looooooool its alright glenn! It happens sometimes, you must've over stuffed urself, or were feeling guilty for having a lot of pudding :P I think the dream is food-related or you ate something that gave u bad dreams, like they say eating cheese at night causes nightmares :\

Don't worry you're not the only one, I usually have some very WEIRD dreams!!