October 02, 2006

CLEANING WOES !

I was feeling wrestless over the weekend so I got to cleaning my room when I found a piece of paper that had a caricature of me with my handwriting that read "I’m mildly retarded."

I have no recollection of doing that, and it had to be within the past 2 years because I've only been living in my apartment since feb’05.

I am disturbed by this.

I also found a dead butterfly. This is less disturbing.

You'd think that, considering I've got so much time on my hands, I'd get a lot of shit done. Nope. I've got a lot to do, but I haven't been doing anything. God, I'm so damn lazy. I don't even want to finish this post.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

lmao, good stuff!
Hate cleaning, such a pain to get rid of my piling junk!!

glenn said...

sarah : I love cleaning as long as im not the one doing it !!

KD13 said...

Hmmm... my diagnosis. Definitely mutiple personality disorder. Aaahh. Now everything about u finally makes sense.

:D

Kshitij L said...

Just mildly?

Parul said...

i can relate to the lazy part...dun feel like doing nething...n i got LOADS to do...
Damn, i shuldnt b here now!
but just look at me!

SwB said...

Bludy cool blog dude! Good to see more and more Goan bloggers around!

Cheers mate!

ray said...

i hate cleaning!

glenn said...

Karen13 : thats interesting !! Im finally making sense to someone.

suspect : Dunno why i would do that !

c_c : all you gotta do is wait and watch. everything works out fine.

saltwaterblues : viva!!

r : we all do dont we ??