October 05, 2006

EXPERT

Well, in case you weren't worried about Iran going nuclear, maybe you should now know that Iran’s defiance has the "experts" worried.

Seriously, I want to be an expert on something. I could totally do this. When I first heard the news of those nuclear weapons, I thought to myself, Hey, that's quite worrisome! But I didn't tell anyone because I'm not an expert.

They even have Nuclear watch-dogs, I devote a lot of my time to two things: one is watching tv, the other is switching from the refrigerator to the cupboard over and over again even though I know the same shit is in each one. Maybe I could be some kinda watch-dog. I even watch American Idol too. Courageous for admitting, I know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about an expert on TV shows or on knowing whats in your cupboard! :)

glenn said...

My cupboard just got cleant on my weekend yesterday !! nothings where it used to be.