October 11, 2006

MY FRIEND ARNOLD

There’s this teeny li’l brown sparrow that comes and sits on the window at home. I’ve named him ‘Arnold’ after Arnold Schwarzenegger. Arnold the sparrow is cute, so I give it a few cheese crisps sometimes. Yesterday there was an annoying black bird that was troubling Arnold. That got me worried.. what if Arnold fell off the window and got hurt or even fell to his death ? They should electrocute the black bird.

I don't have much of an opinion on the death penalty, but this stupid black bird should be killed. I often tend to sympathize with anyone who is being killed, including criminals, but I wouldn't give a hoot if they put this guy down. How do you trouble a harmless little sparrow? How?

At first I thought, Feed him to the lions!!! But that's too easy. Lions would kill him too quick. Feed him to the crabs. Feed him to the fire ants. Feed him to something that is going to take a long time. But not starving kittens, because that would be so cute! Imagine watching someone getting the death penalty, and everyone going, "Awwww."

4 comments:

KD13 said...

Considering your previous posts on your doubtful culinary habits I'm surprised the big black bird is still flying about. The poor chap didn't know in what danger he was when he decided to terrorise your little friend.

:D

glenn said...

karen : hey!! I know i cook well enough. although yeah it took a while but im sure im good at it now.

fedes said...

you really like animals, don't you?

menopausal_ballerina said...

clearly he doesnt like ALL animals...the predatory ones in particular perhaps