October 21, 2006

I was at a barbeque party and met a girl (who could end up reading this) with the most hilarious phobias. She was afraid of heights, cats, and balloons freaked her out. OK heights I understand, but balloons and cats? The balloons it seems cos shes scared they suddenly burst. But cats ???

Much to her dismay there was this cat that strolled by us at the park and ofcourse, being, the good guy I am, I grabbed the cat and gleefully chased her around. I thought it was hilarious. She of course didn't.

That got me thinking, If an intelligence agency needed any kind of information that this babe had, they wouldn’t need to have a torture chamber. All anyone needed to do was to put her in a big tub with cats and suspend her with balloons high in the air. Heights, balloons, and cats all in one.. I thought it was brilliant. She didn't. Oh well.

They played that Shania song where she says something about being a little crazy and then she goes, "Oh-oh oh oh, I feel like a woman." Clearly some songs should not be allowed to be played in public spaces.

The reason I loathe this song, apart from the obvious (the obvious being the fact that it's ear poison), is that it gets stuck in my head for hours on end. So I'm walking back to my apartment and I'm practically singing to myself, "Oh-oh oh oh, I feel like a woman." And I don't know the other lyrics so it's just that line over and over.

I always had a fear that dead relatives can listen to my thoughts if they chose to, so I'd hate to have my grandfather be like, "Let's check in on what Glenn’s thinking about. Such a nice boy." Then he taps into my brain and hears "Oh-oh oh oh, I feel like a woman."

4 comments:

Parul said...

LOL!
i wish i culd tap in ur brain like dat n hear u say wat u've been saying all along!
this is real funny!
LOL!!!

KD13 said...

You little brat...
If I were in her place I'd find a way of paying you back in full. :D

And be careful what you sing. If you feel your better instincts getting stronger, you'll know you're tuning in to your feminine side.

Come to think of it... that'd be an improvement :D

Tania Fernandes said...

Lol! Hilarious! You're sure you're not with an IA? You definitely seem to spend your energy conjecturing tortures!
Oh, and poor cat! For SHAME!

glenn said...

parul : gee i wish it worked like that. It'd save a lot of trouble for everyone, especially guys cos women always never mean what they say. I wish too !!

karen : pay back me ??? hehehe that only spells more trouble.

tania : long time!! gee yeah, amusing ideas crop up sometimes. LOL. cant believe myself too.

ella : i'd be damned if i told you what i fear !! lol.