October 15, 2006

I haven’t slept for more then 3 hours a day the past whole week. I’m tired right now. I'd kill for a nap. But then I'd probably feel all guilty for killing someone just to get something as simple as a nap, so I doubt I'd be able to sleep. And I'm not sure killing anyone would ever result in getting a nap. You can't kill someone and get sleep. Well, I mean, you could kill someone and then go to sleep, but you wouldn't get sleep from killing them. You could steal a ‘hubba bubba’ from the person you just killed, but not sleep. You could get a bed and a pillow from the person you just killed as well, I suppose, but the actual act of sleep would not be gotten from killing anyone.

At this time I would like to take a moment to thank my favorite gum ‘hubba bubba’ for always being there for me. Whenever I was sad and lonely I would chew you and feel much better.

Forgive me my blabbering, I just need some sleep that’s all.

4 comments:

Parul said...

u've completely lost it mate!
but dis is nice!
LOL!

KD13 said...

read thru this post when you're wide awake in a week or so...

:D

Sarah said...

Clearly, YOU NEED SLEEP. Lol, Karen's right. hahhaha....

Whenever I can't sleep much, I work myself out to the point of complete exhaustion the entire day, and when it's bed time I'm out like a log!
That's just one person's perspective.

:) Hope you get some sleep soon Glenn.

cheers

glenn said...

c_c : Thanks for reminding me !!

karen : will do that !!

sarah : thanks for the concern sarah. time is what i need. hope to catch up with sleep this weekend.

ella : Thanks!!

g.c.inxs : got lots of sleep grabbing to do. Thanks!