October 28, 2006

I know, I know.. my blog has suffered the last whole week. It’s been a week well wasted. Took some time off to do nothing. However I learnt a few things the last few days. In no particular order :

- I hate soap’s & shampoo’s that make me smell girly.

- I’ve learnt never to go for a haircut when India’s playing cricket. For those who do not know. I H A T E C R I C K E T !!!!! The other day , I decided to get a haircut and The barber was gut wrenchingly interested in the India – West Indies match on the television as he swiped scissors around my head. And the fact that the Indians were batting like a bunch of grandmothers wasn’t helping his mood. I was particularly scared when he mouthed " Those guys need to be slashed at their throats" and picked up the razor to work on me.

- I’ve learnt that I appeal to people who do me absolutely no good.

- I’ve finally learnt to make brownies, My mom taught me. As usual she gave me instructions like they’d give a 3 year old instructions to perform a complicated heart transplant.

- I’ve learnt that I’m as knowledged about relationships as Osama is to white doves.

- I’ve learnt that people want to read what I write when I’m high. Like what I write when im sober doesn’t bore them enough ! I still find that an interesting proposition.

For a week I think I’ve learnt enough.

5 comments:

Parul said...

that doesnt certify as a week wasted,does it? :)

KD13 said...

Some of the things you learnt were very intriguing. :)

glad your week was so educational. :D

SwB said...

LOL by now you should know dude - never get a hircut when India is playing!

cheers mate!

Unknown said...

So that’s cool Glenn!
U learnt to make brownies…
Umm wondering though y u picked up soaps & shampoo that made u smell girly?
Were they free samples from clients? LOL

Anyway hope you learnt that it’s India & cricket… nothing in between!

And if it’s the glenn I know then wots this about
“I’ve learnt that I’m as knowledged about relationships as Osama is to white doves.”
This I find extremely hard to digest!
But then again anyone who figures out a relationship should get a NOBLE PRIZE!

glenn said...

parul : with the things i learnt maybe

karen : thanks !

sblues: hehe, the indian cricket team. they're such a bunch of loosers.

gcinxs: lol. about the girly soaps.. when mom was here she stocked me up with the kind things id never use. and then i feel bad for not using them. about me and relationships.. im still the same !!

Ella : your friend likes the girly smelling bath stuff ?? women like it is fine. its meant for women. hehehe dont tell me you like your guy smelling all girly.