October 12, 2006

STUPID STUPID !!

Last night I parked the car & was walking to my apartment when i saw this little girl who was playing with a few kids. Im guessing none of them were more then 8 years old. I remember the girl very well cos the last time I saw her she was playing ‘hide and seek’ and was hiding behind a car. I had yelled her exact location to the seeker, much to her dismay. I know it was a bad thing to do. I loved the angry look on her face that day. Yesterday evening I looked at her and I could tell the li'l babe was still angry with me.

So anyway, I'm walking by, and the kids are enjoying themselves. As I pass by, this girl looks at me and says "You stupid." She said it with an Arab accent "Sthu-pit." It could be a name I thought. "Hello, my name is Stuandra Pitt. But you can call me Sthu-Pitt."

I was obviously insulted by this. So I say to her as I am walking by, "No you're not. You are."

Let's recap.

Little girl: You stupid.

Me: No you're not. You are.

In my attempt to prove to a kid that I wasn't stupid, I seemed to prove that I was, indeed, sthu-pit.

I kept walking and was like, "Damn, Glenn, you totally fucked that up. You had the chance to tell that kid straight up that she was sthu-pit, but you fucked it up."

I turned back to look at her and she had this really confused look on her face like, "Why would he tell me I wasn't stupid, then tell me right after that I was? His comeback makes no sense, He is indeed pretty sthu- pit. what an ass"

6 comments:

Parul said...

Yeah!
what an ass!
was the kid cute? she seems to b...
"sthu-pit" LOL!
how so cute! :)

KD13 said...

Everytime you say something stupid just paste on a really arrogant expression on your face. You know, the 'you're-too-dumb-to-understand-my-witty-comments' expression. Even if it works just half the time it's worth it.

And do thank me for that tip. I'm sure you'll be using it a lot :D

menopausal_ballerina said...

tough...but we all have to accept it eventually...

*looks around in wise and all knowing manner*

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

I see.

I think

glenn said...

c_c : she's real cute with curly locks and rosy cheeks.. like most arab babies.

g.c.inxs: learnt that the hardway.

Karen : LOL. thanks but no thanks !!

mfas : i guess so !

dayan : what ?

Sarah said...

That's so clever, yet I couldn't even dream of doing that to a little child. They might be the most horrible little creatures on earth sometimes, but they haven't done anything to harm me intentionally, hence I couldn't be rude to the little ones.

Oh well, your whole sthu-pitt thingi was pretty funny anyways.

Cheers