April 23, 2006

BAD FOOD, A BAD FIGHT & A HOLIDAY AHEAD

Im pained by poor sleeping habits and eating food cooked by myself, when I first began cooking and I asked someone to try the meat ball gravy, they passed some rude remarks including…'The dinner tasted like boiled tennis balls tonight.I can eat any sports equipment after this.' Many months of tries later the dinners I cook surprise me.. whether im used to eating the food I cook or whether Ive improved my cooking skills is yet to be decided..

I had a fight with a very close friend of mine yesterday.. a girl !! Having a fight with a girl is so predictable.. you know whats gonna happen next. Yet you have no choice but to concede to the consequences.. like yesterday when the argument got really bad.. she said “OK FINE!!” Now when a girl says that in the middle of a fierce argument.. she wants to end the argument .. thinking she’s right and you need to shut up . Now if you keep your mouth shut it only aggravates her.. she’ll be thinking.. “TALK“ –Don’t just sit there..” before you even open your mouth to say something.. she’ll mumble something under her breath and if you question her about what she mumbled she’ll for sure say “NOTHING “ after many years of fights with people of the opposite sex I’ve learnt that if a girl says “NOTHING” it means "something" and you should be on your toes.. cos she’s waiting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. "Nothing" usually signifies an argument and will end with the word "OK Fine". and then they’ll say “Ok lets not fight anymore..” but an hour later..

Anyway my days to relax are round the corner.. Im gonna be home in goa by Friday morning. I feel nice that I’ll be able to see people I love each morning n night , n eat food cooked by grandma , and lie on a clean floor!!

5 comments:

T said...

they are in dubai i beleive. when i was working in goa, they had come down to recruit...almost took up that job but luckily decided against it!

T said...

and may i add...that is a hilarious post! so apt man... esp the okay fine..hee hee..

glenn said...

So where are you at now..?? Thanks for the comments you leave..i appreciate that

T said...

bangalore.. am not a goan..just used to live there and fell in love with the place.

glenn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.