April 18, 2006

FISHY CHARACTERS

Life on a weekday is such a sad routine. my nights are only interesting enough cos i get to hear all those sad love songs my loving neighbour listens to, although they were’nt as loud last night. If the girl’s so depressingly in love, she should throw herself in front of a moving bus or something.

In the evening JD needed some tips on how not to waste time struggling to learn illustrator.. in his terms he wanted to know a few shortcuts and how to work his way around the software. In reality he wanted me to do a few lay-outs & Visuals for him. But he’s a nice guy. He’s one of them people who always have nothing to do but are perpetually busy. Had just completed his work when he showed me his new aquarium. In life if people tell you about things you dont have the slightest idea about, never be honest and speak of your ignorance, atleast pretend you know something. I’ve realised that when im not knowledged about something people tell me things i have no choice but to believe. In that fish tank was a bright yellow and black coloured fish which he called a tigerfish. My friend told me it was a cross between a tiger and a fish . The tank also contained a cat Fish and an angel fish . I extended the "tiger fish = cross between tiger and fish" logic to all of these and gasped at the extent of fish community's loose character suggested by it.

Got back home only at 10 pm, If someone walked from JD’s place to mine, they would have got home much sooner then me and as usual there was no place to park !! stepped into the lift to find someone pressed the buttons for all 15 floors, took me a lifetime to reach the 10 floor, What kind of happiness do people get making someone endure things like that. Finally finished my work and am off to bed.. thinking.. star fish.. jelly fish.. these fish have been real bad...

2 comments:

T said...

hee hee...loose fish...thats just outrageous ! damn funny...hee hee.. hey where in goa did u find a building wit 15 floors?

glenn said...

i live in dubai, My folks are home in Goa.