April 15, 2006

NAME TAGGING !!

I've just taken a coffee break. Im really sleepy cos this cute north-indian girl next door neighbour plays her love songs till 2 in the morning. sometimes i really wonder if she's up early or she gonna be sleeping late. sometimes i wonder if she ever sleeps at all. i must've been imagining things but i even heard something like "acha silah diya tune mere pyar ka.." at dead of night. It left me depressed and suicidal for a very long time..

im not hungry enough to have my lunch, I just need my mug of cofee and i need something to do that will keep me a little occupied, "tag" a few people I want to, i know your thinking that its pretty mean, but some of them are actually already tagged , so after selective study , I shortlist these :


Fat she wished she was : The name speaks for itself. but in reality which she doesnt accept.. she's actually one of those slender good looking women!!
It's the 'Going away from home' syndrome . I am beginning to realise how much I miss her . I so wanted her to be in everything I do till I am here . And nah , the plans about scratching her name in my arm are not finalised yet.

Nelwyn : the guy can never decide how to spell his name. He just makes sure he doesnt discriminate between Nelwyn and Melwyn !! he uses them both. If you need directions to his house make sure you use Melwyn. Knowing his love for flowers and lotus' , I think he hates the congress.But let me see.

Lord Nelson : Just made friends with this guy.But something tells me he is a nice guy. Knowing what Osama Bin Laden hates is easy - its america written all over in ultra-bold , its more interesting to know what the nice guys hate.

Poly : We're childhood friends, neighbours.. so we've practically been with each other a long time now. He's one of those rough not-so-easily threatened by anything kinda guy. I've always wondered why they named him after a bird.

Choco : they named this guy not cos of his love for chocolates. but cos his girlfriend had a dog by that name.. and you thought i was rude !!

Munni : She actually has a whole choice of names to her self shes one of those very vulnerable-to-nicknames kinda person.. chunni, munni, beta, putha, munnah.. shes anything but that what you think she might be for all the names she's been given. She likes me as much as a cat would love a dog. and now as soon as shes read this, shes bound to pick another fight with me.

Moti : thats MOTI as in 'Fat' and not 'pearl' shes a polished Classical dancer despite her size. when it comes to Bharat Natyam who says size does matter. After this im gonna have more enemies then friends.

To all my good friends if you havent yet featured in my list, dont rejoice just yet. Ive come to realise i've found a really interesting to do. now only a matter of time. right now i got yet another deadline to meet and if I continue doing this.. i’ll just have to add job-hunting besides name tagging as my new priority.

1 comment:

Tania Fernandes said...

Hehe! Hilarious! Quite a pleasure to read your posts- you write very entertainingly.
I will be back to check on your posts, so do keep up the writing.
Name-tagging..hmmm...that's quite an idea!