April 11, 2006

HOW I HATE SHOPPING !!

I hate shopping ! I cant stand sad Love Stories, they leave me depressed and suicidal ! As i write this I've come to realise that i hate a lot of things, and did i say i hate shopping ?? Im one of those people who've got a "50 people i have to kill before im 30" list. Anyway right now I have to embrace and accept the terrible distress of having to shop. I've been slogging it out at work for a very long time now and am really tired of work, i need a break.. so off I am for a long holiday. but yeah i still have to endure the misery of shopping.

The last time this happened, i found myself in a
clothes store, My mom’s gonna have a tall exclamation mark springing from her head if she gets to know this . She knows how I hate shopping & as if a gas chamber wasn’t fun enough , I was in a gas chamber with a suicide bomber . In more direct terms, I was shopping with a lady. for a simple reason they're more polished at shopping then most men !! You give a thirsty woman dying in the blazing sands of the desert a choice between chilled water & a discount voucher to some shopping spree, and she'll gladly take the latter. I only survived that day cos i went brain dead. not that i belong to Eva Longoria's "say no to clothes" school of thought. I just hate shopping. I dont think i'll care enough to find out.

No comments: