April 24, 2006

TIME FOR NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS

Ugh. I'm feeling like shit. Here is a transcript of the majority of my conversations over the whole day yesterday..



Me: AHH-CHOO!

Someone else: Bless you.

Me: Thank you.

Someone else: You sound like shit.

Me: I know.

Someone else: You look like shit too.

Me: That hurts. I'm very sensitive right now.

Someone else: Whatever, just sniff it up !!

Amongst other things ..I think its bout time i made my resolutions for 2006.. I always hesitate to make New Year's resolutions. I often make resolutions, but they are usually in the middle of the year. I think its about time I made mine.

Anyway, here are some predictions for the remainder of the year 2006, in no particular order:

I will…. Let me think.. this is the tough part !!!

Someone sends an IM asking me to "Check out my nude pics". I will not check out their nude pics.

Will not say bad things to my emotionally hurt neighbour.

Will make more time for things I’ve never had time for!! … So many women.. so little time..

I shall tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.

I will take up some worthwhile new habit, like smoking - it helps keeps tobacco workers in jobs.

I shall eat more nice things like candy, Big Macs, popcorn and ice cream.
and less crap like fresh fruit & vegetables.

I shall drink more. Wasn't it Benjamin Franklin who said, beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy and good logic why beers are good is in a post below.

I will take neither myself nor any of the above seriously.

AACHOooooo !! I think im off to bed.. God blezz me.. Im really veeling zeeck now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your New Year resolutions are extremely funny.. Heehee!
I mean what kind of person makes new year resolution in the month of April??
Confused!!

glenn said...

I dont know whats worse making resolutions on the 1st of jan and not keeping them or making resolutions in april & trying to keep them.

Anonymous said...

lol...i sincerely hope u didnt even TRY to keep any of those resolutions...n in april?? lol...ur late!!!