April 27, 2006

I'M GOIN' HOME

Just finished with watching "finding neverland". A very simple dreamy movie. at the climax , when tears fill the little boy's wide n clear hazel eyes and slide delicately down his fair and pristine cheeks,Death of his mother it was.

Death is a painful thing. Not the pain of the body. But the pain of seperation. Of not feeling the person around you anymore. Of missing the moments that you spent together.. of the thought of not being able to hear the persons voice anymore . If you’ve lost someone you love, you’ll know what it is. If you’ve never lost someone you love.. you’ll have no idea what Im talking about.

I know that death is not a pleasant thing. But just if we remember that it is there , waiting for of all of us,life can be more sincerely lived.Just remember that at the twilight,you will just have the moments made of these emotions and feelings to savour. nothing concrete. no money. no cars. no houses. no businesses run .no empires built.just these little moments.so we must be good.
a fast brain u may do without. but have a beautiful heart. People wont remember the money u got , but how you made them feel.

And the good news is that this thing called life has lately been, not exactly as horrible as listening to my neighbours Love songs. Yeah she still listens to them at 2 & 3 in the morning.

And I am going home.

The day has finally dawned and those three hours in the sky would carry me from a world of deadlines, assignments, and submissions to one of my parents smiles and my crazy buddies. A kinda hole in the heart remains when I am away from home.And the most painful part is when in the end of May ,I will haul my travel bag on my shoulder and look back and wave to them at the departure lounge of the Goa airport.Thats life,I think.
So people , thats very much it.Pray that a girl sits besides me on the flight and if u got time , ask god to make it a pretty , single and "telephone-number-exchanging" girl.

That’s for now.. you’ll hear from me in a day or too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...just curious...did a pretty , single and "telephone-number-exchanging" girl sit beside u on the flight? also ur style of writing is pretty cool. simple yet sincere...later

glenn said...

too bad.. no.

of all the years of flying, never has that happened, except for a fat african lady who almost ripped my arm off with fear after the aircraft hit some turbulence enroute casa-blanca.

Anonymous said...

lol....awww....poor u...really...

u kno...i wished for a hot drop dead gorgeous guy my age to sit beside me too...however it has NEVER happ...i dont think it ever does...oh well... we can still hope rite?