June 24, 2006

As a kid, I was the best-friend of a lot of people, and that's natural when someone is as harmless as me . No one feared me, it was the classic case of everybody liking the guy who could not beat them in exams , not steal away their girlfriends and could not stop them from eating his lunch.

I was perfect friend material, safe and useful . But due to certain behavioural mismatches , I was never comfortable with the girls. They demanded I don't use foul language . They sprinkled any conversation with 'so sweet', ' so cute' and such pink terms, which was in direct dissonance with the Arnold schwarzzi’s self image I fostered . So when I was a kid , I considered girls pretty high headed , selfish and mean cats , out to destroy my happy little world of uncaring machoism .

I feel pretty tired now, cos I spent the last half trying to let out a bird that had found its way into my apartment. The Park, the trees & the lawn sprinklers around make it an attractive place for birds. So at around 10:00pm, I noticed a little baby bird flying in vicious circles, just below the ceiling of my room. quite an odd time for baby bird to be be flying about!! I thought the guy must be a brave late-nighter like me. I got up and opened the door and the windows. But the little brat had learnt no other shape except the circle in his geometry class. I played Sean Paul’s “Temperature”, a song I find disturbing enough to make a lion vacate his cage , but the little bird kept at showing me his circular flying skills. Five minutes ago , he realised that I was not going to give him a 'nice flying' remark , so he shot out of the window, now that I'm done with the bird, i'm done with the mails, and done with my post.. Playstation here i come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. you're funny.
how tall are you?

Cuckud said...

lolzzz...shoo birdy shooo.....n playstation...god wt game u prefer man???

glenn said...

gotta a whole buncha games. Not choosy but quake, fight night, need for speed & soccer pro evolution. never have enough of them..

how tall am I...??
leave your name.. how do i even know who you are.. Mom said not to talk to strangers