June 08, 2006

shhhh its 3:00 am, Its usually with disgust that I cant sleep with the love songs my neighbour plays at this hour.. 10 minutes ago I was depressed and a step away from suicide, but now I’m laughing my diaphragms off. My knowledge of Hindi Movies & songs is really very bad. So I have to sincerely appreciate her for her unique choice of songs. I can’t believe my ears when I hear “Naach latakke, Naach lattakke, latak latak ke nach.. tu hai meri shehnai aur tu meri avaaz” WHAT THE F#%K - Leaving me depressed and suicidal at 3:00 am is one thing, making me roll on the floor is another. Honestly I have never heard a love song that’s this ridiculous. I pity you poor lover of my neighbour. But this is it. I can take it no more.

The songs over now but the words still give me the creeps.

1 comment:

Parul said...

lol!!!
i sincerely think its worth swapping lives with ya!

hey d'u mind if i link u with my blogspace?
it gets diff. navigating u know...
no issues otherwise...