June 04, 2006

BACK TO THE KITCHEN WOES

Last night was the first time since my holidays that i made an attempt to cook. After a whole week of Burgers & fries I decided i needed some home food. Luckily the meatball curry i made didnt taste like boiled tennis balls.. (thanks to the comment made by my friends who i no longer invite to eat food cooked by me). Anyway the whole week went pretty smooth didnt get too homesick. but my neighbour.. Gosh.. shes not over with those love songs that play at 3:00 am. guys please if you have a girlfriend that lives near abu shagara, do something. "Acha silha diya tune mere pyar ka..." leaves me suicidal especially at that hour. if her love life's gotten so bad, its time she threw herself in front of a moving bus or something !! hey and loving neighbour.. if you read this.. please shut your balcony door when your singing.

3 comments:

Parul said...

lol!!!
you have some very interesting neighbour there!
nice write up...

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»