June 20, 2006

I WANT TO BECOME A WRITER

Any day I would prefer Vodka to tea or coffee. But since, they don’t allow liquor in my office, I have to take tea breaks. It gives me time to see where my life is going. So Im thinking of taking up writing as a profession and make a little money with my literary skills.

I guess I should stop calling myself a writer. I am more of a typer. Sometimes, I surpass my own intelligence. Come to think the most paying literary pieces are ransom notes. Not a good idea, considering my lack of patience and kidnapping expertise. According to a recent survey, 80 per cent of people felt that very soon doctor’s prescription will overtake ransom notes as the most paying literary pieces. Again not a good idea.

I've also seriously got to consider getting some sleep, cos right now I feel like my 6 month old baby-cousin who never sleeps. I think I’m going down with a flu, before leaving Goa this time my parents gave me medicines and capsules enough to cure the entire of Somalia but forgot to put in a thermometer.

Also , I am in the process of reducing clutter from life these days. It’s been like three days since I’ve watched a movie and am beginning to forget what Cameron Diaz looks like. Instead , I am reading books. I am the guy who grew up reading phantom & Tin Tin.. So me reading books is like Mr. Vajpayee trying to be an MTV VJ. But Im liking it !!

No comments: