June 28, 2006

I am not a guy who mulls over my regrets like a teenage girl choosing a lipstick shade. I don't take them to heart. I hardly think about the cockroaches I put in my sandwich before my lunch could be stolen in school.

But still, there are things I wish I had, like a red corvette, an F19, The claws wolverine uses in X-men, bags stuffed with smelly wads of dollar notes. things I wish I could do (Sleep, continue to sleep and still be sleeping ), things I wish I did not do ( Ok , maybe , I should not have put insects in my food but if you’ve ever been bullied in school you’ll know the kind of happiness you feel when you see the big guy chomp off the slurpy fat sandwich and see something resembling a cockroach's hind leg sticking out from his mouth. !! )

to be continued...

1 comment:

Cuckud said...

lolzz....i wish i waz a wnba player....:S ...hmmm....