June 08, 2006

EUREKA EUREKA !!

Im just so bored at home today..

If you are like me, you must be the kind who love thinking and reasoning things out for themselves, free time offers a nice opportunity to reflect on life while you put on weight .I was lying on the cool floor of my home and wondering why they put three blades in the ceiling fan over me. ..

...and then it struck me I realized that we can drastically improve the transport system of the World…we only need radical thinkers like me and a load of money. Instead of some 10,000 bikes and cars burning fuel (and rubber) on roads to move ahead… how would it be if the vehicles stay put and the road moved? Our scientists could devise a methodology to move the road like an escalator. This way…besides the fuel costs, we can also cut down on the huge salaries (read Rs 4,000…why do you think they are corrupt?) traffic policemen get. We won’t need the Highway Patrol because nobody would be speeding and hence nobody to chase. The accidents will also be less…so less of Doctors and Nurses…we can save on their salaries too. With less of accidents, the Insurance companies won’t have to shell out insurance money to every 10th person. They will definitely stand to gain…and thus would want to sponsor more such roads. It would not occur to them then that if all the roads in the World are safe, why would anybody insure at all? And big insurance companies will start investing in escalator-roads. The journey from my house to office takes 90 minutes and I waste so much of my energy trying to avoid hitting other vehicles and trying to chase pretty girls in their bikes & cars. Soon, there could be tea-shops and smoke-shops where you can recharge yourself while you’re traveling. These shops will do brisk business because the travelers won’t have anything else to do.

This would continue for more than 50 years …and one day some radical thinker like me would write an article on why the people don’t need cars and bikes (and other vehicles) to travel by road. If they have to just sit, why do they need cars…won’t wooden chairs do?

I'm still struggling to understand why they put three blades up on that fan there. I hate to find myself in situations to which I have no answers, so I quickly conclude the presence of three fan blades as a mere coincidence.. ever so proud of the fact I thought for the betterment of my country.

2 comments:

Parul said...

yaar,rgrding ur fan querry,it can have 2 to 6 blades, but i dunno y, in India v hav 3 blades generally...mayb its the cost...

though my splization is electrical, but i dunno for sure,y they do it thae way they do it...

Parul said...

and the rest of ur ideas r interesting...
but mate, if u sell 'em to smeone and they r implemented...the unemployed masses would be out for ur life for sure!