June 10, 2006

SORRY ABOUT MY PREVIOUS POST

I know I write emotional stuff here & there..

I just love not being extra serious with life and as a result even If I have to run any errand for my parents I’m subjected to a number of instructions which is slightly higher than the number of instructions a three year old kid needs to perform an open heart surgery.

When I was a little kid ,I thought adults lead the coolest life. I never saw my dad learning multiplication tables of 2 to 16.I never saw mom have to learn about the Byzantine empire. A ride on dad's shaky blue scooter amazed me. A fly on the table amazed me too. Cigarette butts lying on the street attracted me. My first smoke.. I shamelessly picked up from the street. Everyday after that, my train fare would suffice to get me a cigarette until the ticket collector caught me without a ticket & threatened to jail me. I began to cry in front of him. 2 minutes later I was on my way home laughing my heart out. What kind of person wants to frighten a 10 year old child for not buying a ticket.

And now all of a sudden I am asked to be responsible and do the things big responsible people do. To be honest , my only responsibility for so many years was to fold my bedsheets, make my bed and keep my cupboard & room clean, now since I live alone all the four have gone missing.

Its only a matter of time now before I have to give up on all the crazy stuff i did and stop being the person i so love to be.

No comments: