June 13, 2006

When I was driving back home from work today, I think I saw this dude I went to high school with. My last memory of him was walking out of class after this huge food fight and he was covered in ketchup. Actually, it may have been the curries. Either way, the poor guy was doused. He wasn't a very popular guy, nor was I, but I was way more popular then him and popular for all the wrong reasons. There were at least 17 people between he and I on the popular scale. Anyway, he had nothing to do with the food fight, but probably got the worst of it.

No teacher in our class spelt "M I S H A P" for our school principal. Unfortunately a 10 minute delay in the teacher coming to our class created chaos at school that morning. It all started with the "push-the-guy-on-another-guy" game. You know the pushing the smaller guys around..

Anyway there was this huge guy eating a pastry while he watched everyone being pushed around, proud of the fact no one dared mess with him. Things were OK until i was pushed by someone straight into him one look up at him and there was cake all over his chin, nose, hair... "O Oh!" "whoa not me.. there.. " turned around and everyone suddenly turned saints. Run was all i could think of.. not being able to get his hands on anything else he took the same piece of cake and sent the pastry flying after me.. The projectile missed and landed on someone else.. as expected.. 2 minutes later the place was a disaster. There was food all over the place. 7 minutes later we were standing outside the principal’s office with probable suspensions.


Luckily I was in the few who got away with writing impositions.. A thousand times.. I WILL KEEP MY CLASSROOM CLEAN. Which was actually ok, cos at home I was the only guy at the playground who had a football. Now if you want to play with the football you got to help me write the imposition. “No imposition.. No Football” 15 minutes later we’re on the playground. Imposition completed. The remainder of the class was to spend the next 4 Saturday’s at detention class!!

I don’t know why I was being blamed for it but as revenge someone conspired and came up with the idea of writing a bomb-hoax letter to the school principal. The next Three days I was suspended. Luckily for me It wasn’t the first time I was getting suspended. My folks thought I was at school and my teachers thought I was home. As usual I spent the days at the municipal garden hoping not to get caught.

6 comments:

Cuckud said...

lolzz..heyaa meenal here...i mean cuckud...ur post jus reminded me of all my skool days wen i used to ahv major water fights wid me buddies..we used to end up ruinin everythin frm us to all da furniture bulletin boards,blakc boards...der were so many times wen we were bummed by teachers..didnt really go to da principal..not even one of us n we even went to da extent of bringin skool mops n cleanin da area in order to escape da bummin part...after our playful bliss at times..:D

Sarah said...

lmao! Yea I knw...omg! Neelam brought the mop!
Awesome to Reminiscence! awww...
Hope you had a good day at work!

Parul said...

heya...that must have been fun...

am doing my training abhi...so dun get time to upd8 my bogs...
mayb next month..
tc...

Parul said...

IMPOSITIONS!!!
hell...i used to hate 'em...
lol...i used to skipcount here n thre...!
u brought bak memories!

Parul said...

no new posts?
'sup???

Parul said...

ok i c...
so mayb thre's sth soon in ur blog...
will b luking forward to it...
take care!