June 18, 2006

You wouldn’t believe it but there is a mother called ‘Flor’ who lives in Chandor. I wouldn’t have known the 45-year-old if I hadn’t fallen in love with her daughter when in college. With love came the chase-her-till-she-gets-into-her-house sessions. During one such chase, the pretty little daughter whipped out an AK-47 and said: “Why are you chasing me?”

First I was surprised. It is not daily that you see a gun-wielding damsel. With the confidence of a stoned Mike Tyson. I managed to say: “I am in love with you.”

“There are so many of you who say this.”

“Do they? Bastards?”

“I want you to leave immediately. Yesterday was my birthday and you have no idea what my mom gifted me.”

“My belated birthday wishes. To hell with what your mom gifted you…I am not leaving you until you tell me you love me”

she immediately whipped out an AK-47 and pointed it at me. All hell broke loose…I was no longer the Mike Tyson that I tried to be. I felt more like a thief just caught red-handed by Mike Tyson inside his house.

Thanks to her mom, I never did the chase-her-till-she-gets-into-her-house session again.

3 comments:

Parul said...

AWESOME!!!
is dis real?

Parul said...

sunday...
hav come home today!
:)
not that busy...
but dun hav a PC thre where i am training...

Cuckud said...

omgg i hav the same question....is it real? lolzzz..if it is den i guess i need to take sum inspiration frm dat damselnd if not den lolzz to it...hah...i still wud like to b like dat ak 47 female...:D