June 11, 2006

THANKS A LOT

I had a friend thank me for not returning her call after work yesterday evening.. “THANKS A LOT” she said…

“THANKS A LOT” is much different than the "Thanks" a woman normally says. A woman will say "Thanks A Lot" when she’s really ticked off at you. It signifies that you have offended her in some callous way, and will be followed by a "Loud Sigh". Be careful not to ask her what’s wrong after the "LOUD SIGH".

The “LOUD SIGH” is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you’re an idiot at that moment, and wonders why she’s wasting her time standing there arguing with you over Nothing. Now if you’ve been smart enough not to ask her why the loud sigh and just apologise.. she’ll say ”THAT'S OKAY”.

”THAT'S OKAY” one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means she wants to think long and hard before paying you back for whatever it is that you have done. At some point in the near future, you are going to be in some mighty big trouble. “That’s Ok” usually is in conjunction to the word “FINE”.

If you’ve read my earlier post you’ll know that when you hear a woman say the word “FINE” She’s using it to end the argument thinking she’s right and you need to shut up. Never ever use "FINE" to describe how a woman looks. This will cause you to have one more of "those" arguments. If you listen attentively & carefully you’ll hear another “SOFT SIGH”.

“SOFT SIGH” Again, not a word, but a non-verbal statement. "Soft Sigh" means that she is content. Your best bet is not to move or breathe, and she will stay content. At this point don’t you dare try to emotionally blackmail her cos she’s angry and will give you the “GO AHEAD” if she feels your threatening her.

GO AHEAD (Normal Eyebrows): This means "I give up" or "do what you want because I don't care". You will get a "RAISED EYEBROW GO AHEAD" in just a few minutes.

GO AHEAD (With Raised Eyebrows): This is a dare. One that will result in a woman getting upset over again which Im sure by now you don’t want happening. and will end with the word "FINE".

And so I begged her to atleast listen to what I have to say and give me a chance to speak.. finally after enduring everything I got the long awaited “PLEASE DO”.

“PLEASE DO” This is not a statement, it is an offer. She gave me the chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason I had for doing whatever it is that I had done. My fair chance with the truth, If you’ve ever had a woman give you a chance to speak the truth you are bound to get the “THAT'S OKAY" when you’ve finished.

If you’re waiting for a tip on how to get ou of the mess you got yourself into.. Im sorry !! theres nothing you can do to avoid being turned inside out, upside down, and backwards. God have Mercy on you !!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That, I must say apologeticlly, was brilliant!
I find you very insightful, whoa!
I guess the signs and stuff varies from woman to woman.
But on a general base, you've nailed it!

Cuckud said...

i agree wid sarah..so far like all ur posts