June 03, 2006

I was out with this girl once and this is our conversation

She: You see that guy there? I think he’s damn hot!
Me : Yeah? I think he looks gay actually…..Hehehe... errrr……ok…..ummm…..shhhh!!.. ok
She: F*ck off! He’s HOT!!!!
Me : OK…as you say….
She: What are you looking at?
Me : Nothing, nothing….just the babe there…
She: Listen! You’re out with me ok??? Stop looking at other women!!!
Now, considering that the “she” in question was my COUSIN, I failed completely to understand what the entire “don’t look at other women” thing was about!!!! So, in usual style, I decided that perhaps the best way to unravel this mystery was to ask another woman about it. The answer I got was, well, nothing short of mystifying in its own right!!!
“See, it’s like, even if we women are out with someone we’re not seeing or anything, we don’t like it if the guy is looking at someone else. It’s not really like we’re jealous..
..but well, if we’re looking at some guy we find hot, we know that you’ll understand!”


Huh?????

Now, this just about tore it, as I am sure you will understand (unless I am the only guy here that feels a bit hard-done by this mentality of women), and therefore, for the benefit of mankind (pun intended) at large, I have decided to just pen down a few truths. Women, stop reading here, because your dirty, dark secrets are going to be exposed. Now, guys, remember, when a woman does something wrong, or wants something from you that you would not normally (I mean when you’re in your senses) do or give, she uses a few weapons and lines and you’d be well advised to be on your guard when you see or hear these signals.

women... I’ve warned you!!!!

1. “I was so confused”. This line invariably means she screwed up and wants you to ignore. It’ll be accompanied with the “Poor me” expression, wide eyes and welling tears….

2. “I…I thought…I thought you’d understand”. This comes with a quavering voice, bitten lip and more welling tears……it means she really really really screwed up and wants you to ignore in the interest of your relationship and your health!!!!

3.“I…I didn’t know…I didn’t know what to do!” This is meant to appeal to your chivalry and make you think of her as a “poor, weak woman” and forgive her big goof-up. All the time, she’s laughing her guts out!!!!

4. “Don’t ask me to choose…..please.” (More wide eyes and sadness reflecting in the tears that are just ready to spill). Yeah, this line is meant to postpone your ultimatum to her…..it’s the time when she makes you accept the state where she’s having the best of both the worlds….you are expected to play the willing martyr….

Now, there are tons more, but those will have to wait for another day…..and are you wondering how I forgot their primary weapon? I didn’t actually….I was just saving their best for my last….
Tears!!! Now, there is nothing on-demand as tears for a woman. So, whether it’s the time you caught her cheating, or spying on you, or the time she falsely accused you, or just when she wants attention or whatever, she’s gonna cry. Now, most of us guys know this already, but we’re still scared when we see tears!!! And these diabolical creatures use this so well to their advantage!!!!! So the next time you see her cry, you know you should be on your guard!!!!
Now, I must also give you my advice on this. If you’re a sensible guy, (which by reading my blog you prove you are), you will remember these things and nicely choose to completely ignore them when you’re with a woman next. Now, if I receive any more death threats in my comments, I’ll know that you women failed to heed the statement where I asked you to read no further….!! that just also proves another thing.. Women never listen !!

Just to keep the peace I'll say no more.. but i have to blame it on that Cupid guy,
Coz he conveniently bypassed whoever i wanted him to strike on my behalf. he never got it right. He struck me quite often, but doing half a job which is usually worse than doing nothing at all.


3 comments:

KD13 said...

Just came across your blog and was having a good laugh skimming thru when I came across this post.

Wow!

I'm a girl and of course I read right thru... and... I'd love to meet the women in yor life... ahem... correction... the women who were a part of your life.

Oh wise one [a little butter never hurt a guy] since I'm sure you've removed the scourge from your life at present [:D], I hope you continue these classes from time to time. The male race cannot but benefit.

All the best. I hope you succeed in avoiding the snares. ;> *hopes the wise one isn't too uptight to take a little gentle ribbing*

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»