June 22, 2006

The world is a sea of pretentions. Fools pretend to be intelligent , cheats pretend to be honest , foes pretend to be friends, and all of us go through such stress trying to be what we are not. We are so mindful of what others think of us. We fear hate and rejection.

But what i have learnt so far is that trying to please others is like trying to move a mountain and so I blog not with the intention to please anybody, I have acquired this care-a-damn attitude about what others think of me. I hate to pretend and always try to be my own self. Its difficult but once you acquire this ,it can be the most comforting and liberating attitude to have.

I know the above crap would not make much of sense ,and is nothing new, Just wanted to express how phony this world can sometimes be.

2 comments:

Parul said...

heya...
i agree with the first para of ur post...dats my current state o' mind too...

however as for the latter part,i'm not yet able to master the dun-giv-a-damn attitude so far...

neways,tc!

Cuckud said...

heyyy...how cum u alwayz make sense man....? lolz...jus sayin coz diz post so fuckin true its not even funny...n omg i can proudly say i m so not like da care a damn attitude...i m a paranoid freak...but newaz i alwayz do think i need to practice diz n i think i hav started da walk of it....laterz.